FOR SALE: Klipsch RCR-5's

Orange Peel

These are brand new, never opened, still in box. AMAZING in wall speakers, perfect for 7.1 or rears if you want to save space, etc. They sound just like a full tower in my opinion, that's the only reason I bought them, they are simply amazing. Initially I was going to put them in my patio, but plans have changed. So I am selling them, they are white in case you wanted to know. They have a 360' pivoting tweeter, etc, check Klipsch's products for complete info. Hate to get rid of them, but I want another Sub or amplifier, so something needs to go.

$475 shipped in the US. They sell for $299+ per speaker, some retail shops $350 each. Will consider trades or offers.

Email me if you are interested. Thanks again.

Rest assured, I have sold and bought on this board before, most everyone knows me, I am not out to rip anyone off.

Thanks for looking.

Wow, that's a good deal, Sound Pros online sells them for $595. I didn't know you can get them that cheap, good for you on that deal! They are amazing though huh?

http://www.soundpros.com/klipsch_home.cfm

Thanks chinoloco for the help, if people can get them from an unauthorized dealer that cheap, I may have to keep them, they're too good to sell them that low.

I recall reading that the Klipsch warranty is not transferable. I don't know how they keep things straight - maybe by requiring the owner to have the receipt or have turned in a warranty registration card.

Buying unauthorized or used may leave you without a warranty.

Those speakers do look nice.

P.S. I still have a pair or RB-75s for sale.

David

Mitsubishi 65" Platinum Plus

RB-75, RC-35, RS-35

James Loudspeaker EMB-1000 <---- anybody else tried one of these?

Denon 3803

Sony DVP-CX985C <---- buying tomorrow 1.gif