Lam Ying Wing 6SN7 SRPP linestage

Deang

Yeah, that's about right...my BEZ Model Q4B 6SN7 SRPP linestage pre took 6 weeks to arrive to Florida. An outstanding preamp, even with the stock new Chinese tubes (I can only imagine how well NOS tubes would make this pre sound).

I'm so impressed with its performance that I decided to purchase Lam Ying Wing's BEZ Model T3B Class A 300B SE amplifier to mate with the preamp (and retire my SS Mac). With the MC250 driving my Cornwalls, this preamp really opened up the overall sound quality of my system, far better than not using a preamp as previously set up. I can only guess that once I go full-blown valves for amplification, my Cornwalls will sound the best they ever have! Should receive the 300B amp in another 5 weeks or so...can't wait!

Hey, Craig:

1.gif Please forgive me, I just can't resist -- it's just a little fun, ok1.gif

The part of your signature that describes the use of 'spell and grammer check'

'Grammer'is actually spelled with an 'ar' at the end, not 'er.' Also, "Allan Songers" should have an apostrophe before the 's' to indicate a possessive case -- as in "Allan Songer's sanity."

of course, with the sort of frequent and high-speed posting that takes place, mistakes are expected. Go and read some of mine! They're full of errors! Oops! for example, look at the first word in this paragraph: 'of' should be spelled with a capital 'O' 16.gif

What matters is what's said, not the whey its spelld.