v.2-400 and 4.1 question please help?

hello everyone i got's a question i have the v.2-400 promedia speakers and wanted to know the difference from the 4.1's and i was gonna upgrade my pod to the new pod they selling for 50$, would this be wise to do or is there a big difference between the 4.1 and the v.2-400? any info will be appreciated thanks.

The 4.1 has an updated crossover network, so it has some better midrange. all the control pod does is add a headphone jack and a twospeaker-linein jack, and a speaker on/off mute swith thing. I don't think the pod is worth $50. maybe to others, but I don't see it as a vital piece of equipment.

Hmmmm? Klipsch make some of the best rock/home theater speakers out there...

But only if you like the Klipsch sound... The Promedias give you a taste of it, but Klipsch HT stuff has WAY tighter bass than the Pro's...

Hey! Since I dont HAVE big Klipsch speakers, could, uh, someone describe, in a LOT of detail, the basic Klipsch sound?

If you're thinking of getting a home theater, be forwarned that basically everyone on all of these forums is biased towards the Klipsch sound (not a bad thing, though...)

I would suggest you figure out what capabilities you want, your budget, what you have now, what you want to use this for, the room size, what type of sound you are looking for, and then, take this information, and go and ask on www.avsforum.com

------------------

"Feh."