Legend Surrounds.

Craig6519

Craig,

Are these to be used mainly for movies or music or both? If just movies, good reference surrounds would sound fine (RS-7, etc.). If for music, you may want to match with smaller legends. I use RS-3IIs due to space and WAF considerations with my heritage front and movies sound great.

Then you have the choice of in-wall, ceiling, bookshelf, tower or RS. I've heard RB's in the rear on stands with RS on the sides (and of course RF7's up front).

If you select towers then why not just buy another pair of KLF towers on the used market.

Do a search on HornEd's KLF extreme HT....I think it's 7 KLF-30's with stacked SVS Ultras.

----------------

On 9/23/2003 8:14:50 AM Craig6519 wrote:

Thanks Gary I'll try to read slower in the future. By the way are there actually dealers that will let you take them home to try?

Craig

----------------

Maybe Avman can answer that. I know my Tweeter salesman would have let me. Can't hurt to ask. Also, you can buy, then return the same day if you're not satisfied in most cases. Make sure first.

Did I say 'directional'? Musta been tired. Long hours.

Unless you have lots of room for the large monopoles, I would think RS-7's would work well. Of course, they'll cost about as much as the S-6's. A pair of C-7's would work too. There goes that cost factor again.

I've got a new pair of S-6's, but they are not for sale. Did you check with bigsexy1 regarding the S-6's he had for sale?

Keith