Hooking up SWS with PM 2.1

Paulus 2.1

Hello everybody!

I'm new to this forum, but I'm definedly here to stay.

A few months ago, I purchased my first Klipsch system, the promedias 2.1. The best 200 Euros I've ever spend btw.

At this point I'm very interrested in the SWS, its seems like a good idea to hook it up to my PM's, and also have some kick-*** bass behind me (stock 2.1 woofer stands in front of me)

My first question is about connecting the sws. My pm's are hooked up to my iBook, with a standerd stereo jackplug. That's also the only audio-out plug i have on my iBook.

Is it possible to hook the sws directly to my Promedia's?

or do i really need a multichannel sound card or something

Basically I would like to know how the sws gets hooked up.

Second question: Does the sws ad up to the entire Klipsch experience? Does the sound get better, does the bass get tighter. Does the sws compliment my promedia's?

I appreciate any input

Wow, that easy? Ok sounds good.

Only thing to do now, earn some bucks. Ow, almost forgot, convince parents, "Mom, I really really NEED this big black box that makes a crapload of noise, and will annoy you like hell." (talk in mom-language, if I would say SWS, she would think I'm on a new type of drug or something)

Any experiences with promedia 2.1 + SWS?

• 2 weeks later...