Bruce Cockburn

garymd

Talk about coincidence. My wife heard a B.C. song on tv the other night (Wondering Where The Lions Are) and told me we HAD to get the cd. Almost pulled the string on Amazon yesterday but held off.

Today my daughter was auditioning for the school play (A Mid Summer Nights Dream) so I had some time to kill and stopped at the thrift shop near the school. They were having a 1/2 price record sale (60 cents). 2nd lp I flipped to was Bruce Cockburn, Dancing In The Dragon's Jaws.

I got it home, washed the dust off in the kitchen sink and listened with my wife to one AMAZING recording.

Any other Cockburn fans out there? I've heard him on the radio over the years but this is my first lp of his and I like it a lot. I'd love other recommendations.

BTW, for those who are restraining themselves from making dirty remarks, it's pronounced "co-burn". In Canada, the "ck" is silent, I guess!!

We saw him a couple years ago in Niagara Square in Buffalo. I don't remeber much specifically, but my wife is a big fan and he did put on a great show, musically.