Chorus II - Available to Klipsch Fan.

Rudy81

I thought I would give you guys first shot at my '92 Chorus II's before I put them on eBay. I will be taking pictures soon and will post them on my HT site. Here is some basic information:

Reason for selling: Replacing Chorus II with La Scala.

Color: Black

Drivers and crossover condition: Perfect working order.

Speaker cabinet: Some minor flaws but in very good condition.

Location: Available in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, would prefer local pickup, but will ship. Local pickup is welcome to audition.

Packaging: I do not have the original boxes, I am the second owner. I have had them since April of '03.

Serial numbers: 132296182 and 134297296

You guys know what a great extended Heritage speaker this is, so I won't bore you with how good they sound. I have $680 in them. If you wish to discuss these, please e-mail me. You can see the front of the speakers on my HT page link in my signature. If you prefer to wait for the eBay listing, you can expect the listing sometime in the next week or so. My La Scalas should arrive them.

I just posted the pictures here.

Rudy,

I've got Scalas and love them, but have never heard Chorus. I'd be interested to hear your take on a compare and contrast between the two. Or anyone else who could comment on the difference.

Best regards,

Dee

p.s. it is really civilized of you to offer them to the forum first. 10.gif