HK 7200 Setup with RP-5s Help MOON anyone

manufanatic

I am afraid I can't be of too much help... I have my front 3 set to large and what ever bass managment is defaulted from that is how I have my system setup.

I have not taken much time to try and figure out the bass management system of this receiver. I have tried to read the manual but it's not that detailed on explaining their new system... been too lazy to go over to AVS Forum or Home Theater forum and ask. 4.gif

Have you tried turning your subs down? I have my two subs turned up bairly half way. I'm referring to the volume knob on the subs themselves. Not sure what sub you have but I have the RSWs.

----------------

On 10/21/2003 4:40:04 AM marksdad wrote:

you bottomed out the sub? explain
12.gif

----------------

in certain passages it sounded like my sub was ripping apart. I talked to Patrick at one call and he said that in the menu you can turn down the LFE so maybe thats my best bet. For Moon: I turned the subs down. To be clear I have powered towers with built in subs basically its the ref bookshelf from a few years ago with the ksw 12 sub housed beneath it. I do love the HK so much warmer sounding then the 47tx I had. Music sound so much better doesnt hurt me after listning for more then 20 minutes.10.gif