help me with these Klipsch speakers

white wolf

ok now i was thiking about buying the KLF 30 for my room which is 27 X 15 (length X breadth). now my vendor told me that KLF 30 has been discontinued and they are replaced with RF (something) dont know the exact model no. He told me that KLF 30 were 600 watts but these new RF ? are 1000 watts.

(since you guys are experts you can figure out which model he said by looking at the watts power)

and he said that these new have a chrome cone.

they are costing me 2500 $. should i buy them and will they run fine in my room keeping in mind the above area that i mentioned.

WW,

Check out this web site. http://www.sounddistributors.com/buynow.asp?action=detail&prid=235&crid=86&cat_name=klipsch+speakers

Look for the RF7 and you can see what it looks like, how much They are Charging. The RF 7 is an excellent Top of the Mark speaker!

For your Room , you can't go wrong...............excepct moving up the K Horns................good Luck.

The "watts" rating of a speaker doesn't have a dang thing to do with anything. If that's what your vendor is using as a selling point, go somewhere else.

While things like efficiency (how loud for the amount of juice) and amp matching are considerations, the only thing that really matters is how they sound.

RFs are a good speaker and will probably do well in your room. Good luck!