Looking at buying more Klipsch Heritage, Need help dating the speakers

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hi,

Can some body here on the Klipsch forum please provide me with the proper way to date the year and month of various klipsch speakers? I have quite a few buddies who own pawn shops in and aroun the chicago metrepolitan area, and I have told them to look out for Klipsch speakers when they come in. I have to go around this weekend looking at quite a few pair...I will be more than happy to post what I find with prices for those of you who are looking.

I fyou have other wants, I can provide those to the pawn shop owners as well2.gif Remember when we ask someone to be on the lookout, we probably have to pay a bit more than if they just take them in, but it could possibly be a great way to get some very good deals. As I hope you know pawn shop owner are notoriously cheap, and want to get fast bucks and immediate payment.

Next week I will buy a digital camera and try to figure out how to post!!!!

All the best and Thanks in advance

Smilin

----------------

On 11/13/2003 12:43:30 PM smilin wrote:

Hi,

Can some body here on the Klipsch forum please provide me with the proper way to date the year and month of various klipsch speakers? I have quite a few buddies who own pawn shops in and aroun the chicago metrepolitan area, and I have told them to look out for Klipsch speakers when they come in. I have to go around this weekend looking at quite a few pair...I will be more than happy to post what I find with prices for those of you who are looking.

I fyou have other wants, I can provide those to the pawn shop owners as well
"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/images/smilies/2.gif"> Remember when we ask someone to be on the lookout, we probably have to pay a bit more than if they just take them in, but it could possibly be a great way to get some very good deals. As I hope you know pawn shop owner are notoriously cheap, and want to get fast bucks and immediate payment.

Next week I will buy a digital camera and try to figure out how to post!!!!

All the best and Thanks in advance

Smilin

----------------

Try researching this webpage. Hope it helps.

http://home.earthlink.net/~ivol/klipsch_cornwall/klipsch_date_codes.htm

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 11/13/2003 1:02:18 PM Tom Mobley wrote:

the attachment is a plain text (Notepad) file that gives the formats of the different Klipsch serial number schemes, there have been several over the years.

once you see the style of the serial number on the speaker you can use this to noodle out the year.

Tom
----------------

16.gif Tom Mobley,

Thank you very much, as it will help in my quest.

Sincerly

Steve