Where to find NAD T762

jagangjee

With the NAD T763 just being released, I am trying to get my hands on a T762 for a great price. I usually get my stuff from the guys at Sound City, they however have sold out of the T762. Best price that I could get was $850 shipped, can anyone recommend an Authorized NAD dealer where I could purchase the T762 for a reasonable price?

Thanks,

JAG

jag,

Try www.yawaonline.com authorized dealer out of CA, with B stock, and good prices. JMO. Also in Pittsburgh area-

US NAD dealers within Area Code: 412 :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Listening Post 7900 McKnight Rd. Pittsburgh, PA 15237 412-364-8336

The?Listening?Post 814 South Aiken Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15202 412-681-8433

Back.

• 2 weeks later...

Check out audiogon.com for their classifieds and sign up if you aren't already. Awesome place to get killer high end gear at cheap prices. Sign up and have a little patients one will pop i guarantee it. I got a mirage 12 inch sub 400 watt peak high current amp for two hundred dollars shipped. You can save alot of money. What would two hundred dollars buy you new a fifty watt 8 inch polk mayby?