svs subs, prescott or phoenix aera?

frankie d

Hi everybody! I'AM ABOUT TO BUY THE SVS 25-31PCI SOON AND WAS LOOKING FORE SOMEONE IN THE PRESCOTT OR POSSIBLY PHOENIX AERA THAT WOULD DEMO THERE SUB FOR ME. i HAVE THE PHASE TECK POWER 12 SUB 125 WATT AND WAS LOOKING FOR A LITTLE MORE SHAKE TO MY DEDICATED ROOM (19 X 11 X 8 FT.). THANKS FRANKIE D

I live in Queen Creek, AZ, not sure where you are located, probably in Prescott if I were to guess 1.gif Doug Drake lives in Scottsdale, a little closer than me to you, but you are more than welcome to listen to mine. I have 3 20-39's total, 1 is a 20-39 PC+ and the other are Dual 20-39 CS's with the Samson S1000 amp.

I don't think you will be dissapointed with any SVS, you can return it if you want up to 45 days, so no worries 9.gif

----------------

On 12/1/2003 1:57:27 PM Orange Peel wrote:

I live in Queen Creek, AZ, not sure where you are located, probably in Prescott if I were to guess
1.gif
Doug Drake lives in Scottsdale, a little closer than me to you, but you are more than welcome to listen to mine. I have 3 20-39's, 1 20-39 PC+ and Dual 20-39 CS's with the Samson S1000 amp.

I don't think you will be dissapointed with any SVS, you can return it if you want up to 45 days, so no worries
9.gif
----------------

Geez...you're like an SVS dealer1.gif.

You can also try www.audioenvy.com to see if there's someone near you.

orange peel. arn"t you a little deef with 3 subs? I would love to see your setup, but Queens Creek is a little far, but 3 svs, it might be worth it! 3 subs "wow" I don't think my room would take 3 subs. e-mail me and we can talk about it on the phone. outbacktheaters@att.net

thanks. frankie d