Check This Out! It's been along time coming

cluless

It's been over a year, but our boy Kain has finally filled out the receiver portion of his system. Matching the corrugation factors must have really been a mother. Great Job Kain!

corrugated.jpg

For those of you that were around when I swore to mention the word cardboard again, I haven't EXACTLY broken my promise

Kain, May I suggest a laptop in East Jabip?

For more information on the monumental upgrade ...

Click here Actually, I really think that his receiver was mucked with by beer hoisting frauleins during the Octoberfest....or was it the fraulein hoisting University boys in LA/New York that instead of Harmon Kardon! Harmon Kardon!...it got twisted to "Hard-on Carmen" while doing laptop auditions.....!

Toodles....11.gif11.gif11.gif11.gif11.gif

Clueless, fool me once, shame on you! Is this the special folded base horn RF7s I have heard about? Where does the sound get out? And how can you change stations...I definitely need to get a set like this11.gif11.gif

Kain in college. In a karmic universe, I can see numerous manila business envelopes, shaving cream, and thick phone books; baby powder and hair dryers, numerous door pennying; doors roped together; and floor floods. POOR roommate14.gif