5.1s?!!! That's it, I give in.

Well I havn't posted here in a LONG time, but I figured the announcement of the 5.1 pros was a good reason to come back. I still love my pros even though their use was cut back dramatically due to the arrival of my home theater (I won't say which brand name I bought since there seems to be some hatred for Paradigm going around lately, oops Wink.gif". But even though I don't use them for watching movies or listening to music anymore, my v2-400s still rock my world when I'm playing UT, Quake 3, Counter-Strike or any other games with great sound, especially ones with good EAX. I've held out through the storm that came with the 2.1s (people talking about buying two sets) and the 4.1s because I told myself it's not that much better than what you already have. But I've finally given in, I'm going to buy the 5.1s and finally, after nearly 3 years of use (longer than any other computer part I've ever had) my good old V2-400s are going the way of so many video cards, sound cards, cpus, RAM chips, hard drives and any other computer component you can think of. So in a way it'll be a sad day when I put my V2-400s aside, but in another way it'll be a happy day for me as Klipsch will once again show me what computer audio is all about. It's good to be a Klipsch Promedia-aholic again! :D

Good for you Smile.gif

What Paradigm setup did you get? Cinima Series?

Or did you go with one of theyer Legend or Monitor Setups?

Would you be interested in selling your v2-400's?

I'm looking for someone that will sell me a set of the old v2-400's for cheap.. 150 or so.

I wanna disect it Smile.gif

------------------

K6-2 450

SB Live Value ( not 5.1)

Klipsch Pro Media v2 400 ( soon to be 4.1 )

2 Fisher STV-873's on front channel

2 Fisher surrounds on rear channel