Forum Handle

neo33

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 12/6/2003 9:15:30 PM NOSValves wrote:

Well I started out here and just about everywhere else on the Net as NOS440 which stood for the Nitrous Oxide Systems and the Size of the Engine in my 1967 Camaro Street/Strip car. Then Kelly was partially inspired by the name NOS and added Valves to it when he thought up the name of my website. So then he suggested I change my forum name to NOSValves so here I am
1.gif

Craig

----------------

Craig, it's so nice to see you giving Kelly credit for something2.gif

Smilin

This is a picture of my old 1951 Chevy half ton. These trucks came from the factory with inline six cylinder engines. The straight 6 engines were incredibly durable and very easy to work on. There was nothing more complicated on them than the type of bolt you might find on a potbelly stove. The engines are commonly know in GM circles as stovebolt sixes. Most guys who restore these trucks drop in a small block chevy V8. I was happy to tell anyone who asked that mine still had the stovebolt6 in it.

There you have it.

post-10443-13819250608838_thumb.jpg

Well my name is really dumb. SMM is my initials (first name is Steve), and 5/7/86 is my DOB. I'm been a hardcore computer geek for the last 5 years and I still don't have a cool handle, probably never will. Anyway its just been in the past year I've started to become an audiophile. Being only 17 you can sympathize as to why I only have Promedia Ultra 5.1. I do like to browse around the entire Klipsch forum and find many of the members to exude knowledge that I am trying to absorb as best I can.

The hurdy-gurdy man is my professional name, so it was only natural that I use it.

http://www.geocities.com/the_hurdy_gurdyman/

The picture on my home page was taken on the H.M.S. Tecumseth during the 2000 Tall Ships Festival in Muskegan, Michigan. I was invited to play on board during the Bay City and Muskegan event. Best pic of me I ever had!2.gif

Dave9.gif