Picture of my homemade oak scott cabinet.

arfz28

----------------

On 12/7/2003 8:58:52 PM arfz28 wrote:

I have built a total of 5 of these cabinets, I am wanting to sell 2 or 3 of them if anyone is interested in them e-mail me.They are made of solid 5/8 inch thick oak, stained and a coat of minwax polyurathane put on them. Turned out perty nice.If no one is interested I will most likly e-bay them. Would like to get around 45 bucks plus 15 for shipping and handling if posible.

----------------

I'd love to have one for my 299D if you have any left to sell.

Thanks,

Craig, Piranha, I have one cabinet left out of the 5 I have built. Craig do you mind if I sell it to Piranha? I am expecting to get some more oak wood by this weekend to make up some more cabinets, and Craig you can have the first one built.What you say Craig can you hold off for a week or 2?

I would like to thank everyone that bought a cabinet from me I hope you ALL like it.If anybody else wants a scott cabinet I am going to start a waiting list and I will be happy to put you on it,( JUST E-MAIL ME) and will get back to you when I have some more built in the near future. THANKS AGAIN.