Just the perfect fit for 2.1, 4.1 and 5.1.........

iXtreme

It seems almost everyone here has looked for the perfect speaker brackets for their ProMedia's before. Look no further as I've found them tonight. They may be a bit more then home made ones but their options outweigh building them yourselves. I'll quote some stuff off the package for your information. 210 deg. tilt and 360 deg. swivel. It has one hex key to set the entire tilt/swivel and best of all... the ball socket for the tilt has a disc on the end that is supposed to come in contact with the speakers bottom, it fits "perfectly" inside the channel left behind by the old foot mount they (promedias) came factory with. They are made by Monster Cable but I found a place where you can get them at closeout, way cheaper than MC sells em' for type pricing. The web page to see them is: http://www.monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=553

They are about half the price of MCs listing and in Canadian dollars. The come with everything needed to fit everything from threaded mounts to box speakers. Let me know if you guys are interested... This is not a sales pitch, just a guy who finally found the perfect mounts and wanted to share the info with you guys.

I did and have found a way better solution. Looks way less cluttered, has more free movement and also allows for mounting of any type of speaker imaginable wether it be threaded stem or box type. You were the one who said you had a better idea but clearly it is not, sorry to sound rude. Not only is mine not wire tied to a bracket it was clearly not meant to be on, but mine also can be changed to accept the included plate for box speakers and has threaded stems for even keyhole speakers. nuff said.....

I would but I'm not ready to mount them yet because they are going on the ceiling, not the wall, and the ceiling is not stippled yet. How about you just go to Monster Cable's web page at the link I have in the first post and see for yourself that they have 360 deg. rotation and 210 deg. tilt. The socket actually tilts side to side a bit too for even more possibilities... like a 3'rd dimension adjustment. They are made of aircraft grade aluminum if that means anything and they also provide for wire managment to look even tidier plus their color exactly matches the Pro's housing. Or maybe you think they (Monster) are also lying...... I know how manufacturers like them like to false advertise on this sort of thing (joking...). Trust me, I've looked all over and these ARE the best solution for wall/ceiling and vertical/horizontal mounting bar none.

Not bad, thanks for the product tip, i always like getting thoes, I have not been very happy with my omni mouths, the brackts that come with them do not fit the sat snug, i was conistering gettin new ones frabricated but that would coast bank.