Audioquest Speaker Cable

MacKlipsch

Just got my ALK crossovers this week and am going to go ahead and bi-wire them. I am going to need alot of cable as my runs are long. Decided on Audioquest Type 4. Anyone recommend an internet company that sells bulk Audioqust? I will put on the spades myself. Thanks for your help.

Fred

I don't know how they compare price-wise, but theres:

Audio Advisor at http://www.audioadvisor.com

they carry Audioquest in addition to a lot of others, have a 30 day no questions return policy, and are a nice bunch of folks to work with.

Note that type 4 is available in two verions... the old, "regular" type 4, and the NEW! IMPROVED! ( Smile.gif~ ) type 4 with PERFECT! SURFACE! COPPER!...

------------------

Music is art

Audio is engineering

Ray,

Thanks for the tip on the Audioadvisor folks. I called them and they have a deal on bulk Slade cable, which is a step up from even the new CV-4 and way better than the old type-4. The old type 4 was going to cost me $4/ft locally. (plus tax). Audioadvisor just bought a large amt of Slade that they are selling for $3/ft. Holy cripes that's by far the best deal out there. They don't have this listed on the website, but if anyone is interested call them, it's available. The Audioquest site has the details on the differences in the cable types. Thanks again Ray.....

Fred

About five years ago I UPGRADED speaker wire from Monster cable to AudioQuest type 6.At that time I could tell there was an audible improvement.I just ordered 40 feet of the Audioquest Slate,as above,to use

when/if I get the time to insert my new receiver into my system(single wiring w/line level).Thanks for the tip on the speaker wire fellas.

Keith