NEED MORE POWER!

kiddo

Just wondering, would about this whole 2 RSW-15 thing. How much more would someone get with a 2nd one? Me, I have a small room. About 11 by 13 feet. I have been wanting to but I dunno what I would gain. Well anyway,to the guys problem, Space wise the new PC-Ultra would be good and if looks are a problem PB2-Plus or Ultra would be a nice sub. So maybe WAF won't be a problem with the RSW stuff or the box style SVS subs. 2 PB-2 Pluses would be plenty I think.

CD

Hi make sure all your settings on the denon are set to small for the speakers and set rec to 80 and get at least a good 400 watt sub for your size room? Oh ya and try backing the delay of the subwoofer setting like at a few extra feet there you might find that really helps fill up the room with more BASS good luck hope this helped?

Take care KLipper16.gif

I agree in theory with just about everything said. I don't however think you will need as much as some people are pushing. I have a very similar sized room, perhaps slightly larger. For LFE I use an SVS PB2+ (the B4 is overkill) which I also feed the bottom frequencies (<80hz)of my surrounds. The big difference is in the power. I have a 5x125w amp powering mains, center, surrounds with the rear surround duty being provided by a 2x70 watt amp. With this setup I am able to achieve Dolby Reference levels with plenty of headroom for great impact. While your main speakers are a bit smaller, with more power and an better sub that you could redirect the bottom end of your mains and surrounds to, you should be able to make it all kick.