007 - I took your advise!

seafarer

Hey 007,

I ordered the Klipsch SWS and according to the FedEx web site it is suppose to be delivered tomorrow. I heard rumors that they do not always keep to their delivery schedule. So if it comes Saturday that would be alright with me as I won't be home all day tomorrow.

I hope it sounds as good as you say, am very anxious to have a go with it. It's coming from China by way of California - Ohio - Pennsylvania.

Will let you know what I think of it when it's hooked up to my Ultra's.

Hey 007

I ordered SWS on 1-2-04 and received it today 1-9-04 can't complain about that. It got here in good shape.

Got it all hooked up and playing but it's not very loud. It sounds like about 1/4 as loud as the Ultra SubWoofer. Is there anything I can do to get more sound out of it?

The SWS volume control is turned way up, the control box for Ultra Sub is set at 15 + 45 in LED Window the Audigy 2 ZS system volume control is almost at max. Low pass set at 90 tried changing phase but still no change in sound.

What am I missing?8.gif

Hi 007

Thought I was hearing some sound from my SWS but it was just wishful thinking checked it with a SPL meter and got nothing. I tried several different setting on the SWS and volume controls still no good. So I will have to get a RMA.

My ProMedia Ultra 5.1 is working fine no problems at all. Got some DVD Audio Disks and they sound great.

I hope they can replace or repair the SWS and get one back to me within a reasonable period of time.

RA Department is sending me a FedEx shipping label with instructions how to contact FedEX and have them pickup the SWS at my location.

When they receive my old SWS they will then send me a new set.

Klipsch has a excellent Customer Service Department.

I hope and pray the new set operates properly when I get it.