Really Good Song!

Grateful11

Yesterday I was checking out Apple's new Garageband software and I noticed that they had to pay someone for the rights to use "garageband". So I thought I would check out Garageband.com. I registered and you get to review new bands music. Anyway I reviewed a couple of songs and then clicked on the Rock category and thought I would check out the top rated bands. Well there's a band called "The Gooding Band" they have a song called Slow Burn "Live". Personally I think it is one fine piece of music. From what I understand these are bands trying to get recognized and they let you download their music. Although most of this bands music has been blocked from downloads this song has not. I guess they must have signed with a producer. Check it out I think you'll like it.

Grateful

It's classified as Rock. It's in MP3 - 160kbps bitrate. The site was designed primarily for Musicians and their fans. I've already received feedback on a positive review I left for a band. You don't see the name of the band or song title of what you are reviewing, I guess so you won't judge a book by its cover so to speak. There's every category of music available. I've almost turned my back on mainstream music over the years simply because the majority of what's being done today isn't worth listening to. I happened upon this site by accident and I'm glad I did.

Grateful