Speaker placment

Kraveen

Due to constraints of my Room this is a picture of my proposed speaker placment. Let me know if i can do anything better. i cannot use stands due to my dogs will knock them down. So everything has to be mounted on the walls.

I have the Rear Rs3II already mounted where they are in the Diagram they are about 7' up on the wall. i can put the Rs35's lower but they will be about 10' from the couch.

Any help would be appreciated.

post-14203-1381925144011_thumb.jpg

If economy is important, you could use some 1/2" or 3/4" inch pipe with flanges on each end. Have the pipe cut and threaded to length (actually they sell pre-threaded pieces in varying lengths). Attach one flange to the speaker, the other to the cieling, then thread both onto the pipe. You could then paint it all black or a color in tune with your decor. This would look fine and be plenty strong. Otherwise, I'm sure there are plenty of folks here with links to some very nice, but pricey, solutions.

The RS series speakers need to be mounted in the null or as close to the null area as possible

This mount was made from 24" of 1" galv pipe

2- 1" floor flanges 1-90 degree elbow and a close nipple

the pipe was covered with split loom speaker wire was run inside the pipe the floor flange on top has now been painted to match ceiling the weight of the surround pictured was about 38lbs all the parts were found at Home Depot cost was about $10 This was installed for a client that wanted to maintain performance of his existing system in his new home The new home had no back wall to mount speakers as you can see there is a window

for one side wall If you cant mount your RS-35's in the

null of the listening position I would suggest selling them and then purchacing some RCR-5's for inceiling installation

Hope this helps

post-5454-138192514419_thumb.jpg