harmon kardon avr 7200

packattack

I have never heard of e-cost, but I myself have the H/K 7200. It's a very nice unit. MOOOOOOORE than enough power to push your speakers. H/K matches up well with Klipsch. For the price of the unit you've been quoted, you would almost be cheating yourself if you didn't make the purchase. I belive the unit is listed at $2,000.

Before you make the purchase though, you may want to find out from Harman Kardon if e-cost really is an authorized dealer.

I would imagine... I really don't know for sure though. I built my own flexi rack.

Do know one thing! It's a heavy beast. Some 75lbs or something like that. So what ever you set it on has to have some kahoonas to support this receiver.

A great receiver at a very good price.

Read on the net somewhere about the new 7300 coming out. Slightly more power, quadruple crossover and it has it's own scaler. It has also taken on the looks of the newer line recently introduced with the glowing volume knob and all. That's about all I can remember.

Joe, I have no idea. I am one of the most in this category and not running an eq. However, Harman Kardon posts all their manuals for all their products. If you go to their website you read the manual.

Sorry I could not answer your question. 4.gif