RC-25 Center Channel ...

burtgtp1973

There are probably quite a few sources for low prices on the RC-25, but very few of those places are authorized dealers, so you need to be careful. Some RC-25's and - 35's came out w/ bad wiring, as has been discussed in this forum earlier. Just make sure that there is some sort opf solid return guarantee so that you'renot stuck with a dud. I've bought from Acousticsounddesign.com and had no problems. They were very good to deal with. You should be able to find the RC-25 for around $189 - $199, but I would suggest going with the RC-35 (to go along w/ the RF-35's) if you can swing it. Maybe even the RC-3.

How does it sound to you is the main thing. Mine was soounding A little to high and tinny when there was coverstaion coming out of it. When i brought it back in and they put another brand new one side by side the replacment one sounded alot fuller not as high and tinny. (i cant spell)

well my budget does not allow for the RC-35 .. i have listened to the RC-25 matched with the RF-35's and think that it is adequete for my listening habits .. what sites are there to look at .. ive looked at the norm onecall ,ecost,sounddistributors,actually those are the only ones ..any other sites that carry this item .. the cheapest i have found so far is 224.00 shipped . which isnt bad , but i continue to shop ... (wife hates that) iam not really concerned with the defective problem if i can save some dough i will take the risk . thanks for the great input . :)