TV Stand

OnMedic

Can anyone give me some recomendations for a TV Stand. I would like one around the 24" Height x 48" Width for a Sony 42" LCD RPTV. I need to fit the RC-35 in the first shelf below the TV (Needs to be 10" High) and would like it in Black Ash & Brusched Silver or Glass and Brushed Silver.

All suggestion are welcomed.

seeing we're talking TV stands I figured I would post a pic of my setup and my DIY TV stand. The top and bottom plates are 1.5 in MDF and the shelves are .5 in. MDF(I wanted glass but it would have been 75 bucks a peice to have them cut. The shelves are suspended on 1/8 inch stainless steal braided cable. The legs are 1.5 inch hand brushed stainless steal. The back plate is 1/8 stainless, and it is clearly not wide enough to hide all my cables. Seeing as how it is a college apartment I don't care to run them neatly, plus my system is always changing around.

It's not much compared to what some of you guys have, but I wouldn't even want a pair of RF-7's in an envirnment where speakers get used as beer coasters on a weekly basis.(darn friends of mine have no respect)

JML

post-13137-13819251592566_thumb.jpg