Missing Knob from Scott 299(A)!

jorjen

Hello All,

A bit of a problem and I need your help. I have a Scott 299(a) which is missing the "Loudness" (small/single/outer)knob. It uses the all gold metal knobs not the knurled plastic with gold cap Marshall amp. style knobs. I am having a much more difficult time finding this knob then I expected. I have already contacted a couple folks here which one would first think to contact, but no luck yet. If anyone can help with this, just let me know how much and I will get the funds to you the fastest possible way. Any help GREATLY appreciated.

Best Regards

----------------

On 1/24/2004 11:30:52 AM jorjen wrote:

Hello All,

A bit of a problem and I need your help. I have a Scott 299(a) which is missing the "Loudness" (small/single/outer)knob. It uses the all gold metal knobs not the knurled plastic with gold cap Marshall amp. style knobs. I am having a much more difficult time finding this knob then I expected. I have already contacted a couple folks here which one would first think to contact, but no luck yet. If anyone can help with this, just let me know how much and I will get the funds to you the fastest possible way. Any help GREATLY appreciated.

Best Regards
----------------

Try emailing or pm'ing garymd. He's a great guy and could possibly help. He's been very helpful to me in the past.