Got my Klipschorns today!

robforst1

I think the ability to close the cabinets and have the nice pic above the TV positively influences the WAF. Great gameroom, is it a garage? We have a nonfunctional garage (well, at least it is next to impossible to easily put a vehicle into it, so this may be a good option). Is is heated and cooled?

I'm not as well versed and supportive as Horn ED. My opinions are more to the point and nothing and I mean nothing should interfere with the sound quality. Lose the painting.

Speaker placement comes first, then we may and I did say may attempt to dress up the room around them. But, that's me.

That's why you ARE my hero, Q-man! If I must hang for my sound preferences, I'd rather hang by my ears... for eye wash isn't a sound experience.

Then again, the exterior finish of a Q-man built speaker enclosure shows he's a smooth (wet sanded) operator! -HornEd

• 4 weeks later...

Robforst1:

I am both elated and saddened at your post -

ELATED - KHORNS - Oh, but my envy is showing.....

SADDENED - What? A gameroom with NO pinball machines?? Oh my. I have six in my gameroom. We simply MUST get together and convince you of this great need.

Popbumper (Dallas, TX) - who knows WAY more about pinball than HT - but I AM learning. My PROUD pinball list (not counting the other TWELVE I have strewn about the shop and garage):

1981 Eight Ball Deluxe

1980 Xenon

1980 Black Hole

1980 Firepower

1979 Quicksilver

1901 Centaur

6.gif