Is it Worth it to Get 4.1 or Spend More to Get 5.1

Texts>

Hi i was just wondering i am looking in to buying and probably will buy the ProMedia 4.1 speakers at BestBuy for 299.99 and was just wondering if i should wait for the 5.1 to come out and the 4.1's will drop so i could get a better deal if you know any information that would help me please reply thanks....

-Scott

i am getting the new 5.1's. i would pay the hundred bucks more if i was you. but that is just me... have a much better sounding as well as a center channel will be great. the center channel is not the biggest change really, most easily seen but a bigger better sub, new control pod, new crossover, new sats... i would definatly get the 5.1... i saw the pro 400 and 4.1 at best buy for 250 and 299 yesterday... do not look for the price to drop is what they told me.

------------------

-justin

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

Deffeniatly, wait for the 5.1's

Not just because you will be getting a Center Channel, but because you get a larger more powerful Sub, that will most likely sound better, because it will be made with better bigger woofers.

And Most importantly, because ALL SPEAKER WIRE!! NO 1/8th Crappy connectors on the back of the Speakers.

------------------

Living Room:

Yamaha Natural Sound A-500 Stereo Amplifier

2 Klipsch Heresys on A switch

2 Fisher STV-873 on B switch

My Room:

Klipsch Pro Medias

2 Fisher Surrounds