How about buy ProMedia by posting???

koenig

I am in Germany and just decide to order ProMedia 2.1 by posting, but I am a little bit scared that they would be damaged by posting. If they were dameged by posting that means I have to send them back and waiting, wast time to handling. That's absolute not interesting 15.gif

Could you tell me what I should do???

There is no distributer in such big city like Hamburg but locates in a small city NECKARSULM. It is in south Germany and further than Cobenhegen, maybe I shall order them in Danmark???14.gif

(I also read some articles by fans and they say the service of Klipsch is not so good, that also make me nervous)

Koenig,

Welcome to the forum! I couldn't help but notice your new posts. No one is ignoring you, but I think you will have more luck posting in the appropriate forum. This forum area is mainly for home theater systems. If you go down a bit you will notice there is a Promedia Forum. You would probably have better luck there. Best to you..