Blueprint AL1804?

killerbee_vr6

I know it has been brought up before, but what are your thoughts on the blueprint AL1804? http://www.audioliquidators.com/sub.html I've run the numbers on it and it seems like quite a monster. It looks like it's -3db @ 26hz in a 7 cubic foot box tuned to 27hz. I'd be feeding it 1000 watts, and size really isn't a concern, it would just be like a 3rd Chorus II. Is it a good driver?

This is a music only system and I tend towards, um, uncivilized music.

Ok... yeah this driver would be GREAT for you! Very great. With a very powerfull amp, this should be a KILLER sub for the price. I dont know if the 1000W thermal limit is conservative for the woofer, but Ive done some modeling with that driver in the past weeks and if the woofer thermal limit wasnt an issue, it could take quite a lot more than 1000W easy, with the right subsonic filter of course. As for the durability of the driver, even thought I never saw it myself, some people on the HTF forum have used this woofer and they really love it.