New KHorns??

sja

----------------

On 2/21/2004 2:16:20 PM sja wrote:

I've narrowed it down (I think) to the Mahogany or black--looking for a finish that won't go 'out of style' as I plan on holding on to these forever. (choices at this time are apparently Walnut, Oak, Unfinished Oak, Mahogany, and Black)

Steve

----------------

Steve, can Klipsch get you good color pics or actual wood samples of the finishes to help you decide?

Larry

----------------

On 2/23/2004 12:30:15 PM larryclare wrote:

----------------

On 2/21/2004 2:16:20 PM sja wrote:

I've narrowed it down (I think) to the Mahogany or black--looking for a finish that won't go 'out of style' as I plan on holding on to these forever. (choices at this time are apparently Walnut, Oak, Unfinished Oak, Mahogany, and Black)

Steve

----------------

Steve, can Klipsch get you good color pics or actual wood samples of the finishes to help you decide?

Larry

----------------

I've seen Larry's '62 mahogany khorns and Tom Longo's '03 oak khorns. Both beautiful but the mahogany just stands out. For the price of new, they should send you real veneer samples to view. DO NOT BUY BLACK!6.gif You'll regret it forever! JMHO. 1.gif

Thanks to ALL who reminded me to stop listening to blind opinion ("Klipsch is slipping") and simply listen to the music (on the Khorns, of course...)

One last request:

What is the IDEAL room size for the KHorns?

Thanks Again, Steve