would this be an upgrade?

wheelman

YO would this be an upgrade from what i got. I have a descent sub mirage ms 12 and sf-2 and sc-1. If i was to get killer stands and rb-25 with the rc-25 running it with my mirage sub. I know their smaller but would i benefit from a better sound because of the sub doing the bottom work and the reference high's? And would it crank like i am used to for rock concerts? Thanks if anyone is listening.

IMO the improvement may be too small to justify the change. In your position, I would go for bigger Reference speakers. In other words, I would save for the better speakers.

The RB-75 and RC-7 would be a huge improvement. The RB-35 and RC-35 would be a smaller improvement, but worthwhile. The RC-25 just does not make the grade IMO.

Bill

Thanks for the replys. The reason being i have a friend that may be interested in my setup. I know doing this i may be sorry if i don't get what i want right of the bat. would the rb-3 be better or the rb-5II than the rb-25 , rb-35. I may beable to spring for the rb-35 and rc-35 but i may have to sell the sub to get it. I could always upgrade that later. I wish i could afford the rb-75, but even if I did i could not put the center anywhere i would have to buy a new tv stand. Isn't the rb-75 a miniature version of the rf-7? sounds like the speaker for me. To bad i couldn't afford it. Mayby i will hook up my quintets untill i can afford the bigger bookshelfs. So i should at least get the rb-35s?