Heresy IIs FOR SALE

analogman

Gentlemen,

I have two pair of 1985 Heresy IIs which I wish to sell as a lot. I am offering them here on the forum first,before advertising them in the paper. Serial #s are as follows;8558537 thru 8558540 HIIBRs, nominal impedence 4 ohms. One pair has been stained red mahogany and finished with tung-oil, the other pair is natural Birch and clear coated with 14 coats of water based polyurethane. All four have Very Clean cane grills with badges. All four present Very Well and I rate them an honest 8.5 out of 10 cosmetically. 100% original except the finish of coarse,all drivers and networks 100%. Strong,Clean,Tight.

For sale as a set of FOUR only, I need the ROOM! and I really don't want to let them go,a clean deal will help minimalize my post-partum regret! I live in the San Francisco Bay area (Concord,California)and am interested in LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!! If you are interested and serious private message me and leave a phone # and when you wish to be called and I will contact you and we can set up an audition.

I want $1,200.00 FIRM for the FOUR (Both Pair)

Thank You,

Analogman

Well, since no one else is going to respond I will. I am very new to all this so do not beat me up. I just purchased a pair of Heresy IIs off ebay for 350 delivered, I also just purchased a Pair of CWs, a Pair of Fortes and a KLF -C7 packaged for just a little above what you are asking for these four. I know we all want the most for what we have, ESPECIALLY if we bought it new. But Heresy's are ranging from 300 to an occassional 500 per pair on ebay. Post pics and sell seperate or you are reducing your market greatly.

This is just MHO

Gentlemen,

You are exactly correct and I take no offense. However one should consider the following;anyone that is interested may SEE,TOUCH,FEEL and HEAR these in my home BEFORE making a commitment.I also am not crazy about intrusting anything with today's carriers.I know all Heritage models are not equal and that I am asking a very top dollar but my proposition eleminates the following;shipping costs,transportation damage, and little surprises like bad voice coils that often accompany "blind" auctions.Not to mention the fact that Heritage seems to be becoming more and more difficult to obtain new.If I sell these I will only have one pair of Heritage left,a beat up little pair of original Heresy I rescued from a garage.Ugly but they sound great.I have made a decision with regards to pricing that I hope I can live with.

Thanks for looking and thanks for your feedback!

I will give this a week on the forum.

Thanks Again,

Analogman