Help - What Happened?

Big Sheesh

get an "MINI "Y" ADAPTER FOR 2 MINI HEADPHONES" this will allow you to plug the main AND the rear plugs into one then into the green hole. i just picked one up today at an electronics store for 2.99. this will give you 4.1 stereo sound =]. heres a link.

http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?cookie%5Ftest=1&catalog%5Fname=CTLG&category%5Fname=CTLG%5F007%5F002%5F001%5F002&product%5Fid=274%2D879

hope that helps =]

I don't think I'm making myself clear. I am not using a portable CD player. I am playing CD's using an internal CD player in my computer. When using Winamp, I get sound from all 4. When using Windows Media Player, I only get sound from fronts. Why is this? and what's the fix?

whats the point of listening to music in 4.1 or even 5.1 channel? surround speakers arn't ment for music listening. Is your front channel not loud enough? I find it stupid to listen to music in surround. When u are listening to a real life concert, do the sound comes from the front or do the sound comes from 360 degress?

well for me i got the promedia 2.1 and the logitech 4.1 so i use this method with the logitech since the mids are really there since the satts are so small. and since i gotta pretty decent size room, it disperses the sound alot better since i put the satts far apart.