New episode of Alias!

Rdmarsiii

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, yeah, maybe in a few years. I have heard of some of the discussion forums, but I havent checked them out and I dont plan to. I seriously think that if Lauren is killed, I think, or even know, that she will come back just like Allison (the bootleg Francie.) I wish Emily was still alive, but with someone else insead of Sloane. I bet that the season will end in May, which means we have what, seven more episodes?

Hehe, well perhaps, but it's very much a guy's soap since the lead character is a babe, and there are plenty of guns, violence, and big budget explosions to satisfy our tv needs.

Funniest thing is many of their hallway scenes are shot in the ABC building's ground floor, which I spent a lot of time in many months ago working as a production assistant.

Rdmars - I thought Lauren already framed someone? Sloane? That's why he was in jail?

The senator? No, he's a good guy. He was just tied up trying to free 10 international terrorists per Jack's request only cause Dickson was trying to divert CIA resources so he could really focus on getting "lot 45," the Rhambaldi artifact.

Haha, I just realized that anyone (like Moon) who doesn't watch this show religiously would be like WTF is going on?!

OhYeah... great episode, something definitely is going to happen with Lauren next week, I can't wait.

mOOn...as for Denise Richards... mmmm you bet she is hot! Wildthings was the best movie with her in it. She was also in James Bond too, along with Under Cover Brother. What a lucky man Charlie Sheen is LOL...you have to figure with all the women he's been with, she must be something special 2.gif

----------------

On 3/23/2004 2:15:48 AM nicholtl wrote:

The senator? No, he's a good guy. He was just tied up trying to free 10 international terrorists per Jack's request only cause Dickson was trying to divert CIA resources so he could really focus on getting "lot 45," the Rhambaldi artifact.

Haha, I just realized that anyone (like Moon) who doesn't watch this show religiously would be like WTF is going on?!

----------------

I noticed that too. I had a question about Emily, so I called my dad to see how she was finally killed. He told me that the poison didnt work, and that she was still alive. Well, I knew that, so he went on to say that Dixon accidently shot her indstead of Sloane. Thats what I thought. I found out later that when I called him, he was at lunch with a few lawyer friends... Scarded the **** out of them! So Irina is the chosen one, right? I guess she lied to Sydney (again) about Sydney being the chosen one and that she was eventually gonna have to get together with Sloane. I guess its gonna be the other way around. Hmmmm...

Actually, I have a strong guy feeling that Irina is a good guy...er...girl. I think Sydney is the chosen one, that she is infact Sloane's offspring (haha gross!), and that Irina has been a good guy ever since she turned herself in and began cooperating with Jack and Sydney. And that's a funny story with your dad! That's like when my dad was away on a business trip one year and had a meeting at a nice restaurant with another psychologist. They forgot it was Valentines Day, and so everyone in the restaurant was starting at these two late-40's men. I guess wherever they went was somewhere that doesn't often see two men together.

----------------

On 3/23/2004 12:59:07 PM nicholtl wrote:

Actually, I have a strong guy feeling that Irina is a good guy...er...girl. I think Sydney is the chosen one, that she is infact Sloane's offspring (haha gross!), and that Irina has been a good guy ever since she turned herself in and began cooperating with Jack and Sydney. And that's a funny story with your dad! That's like when my dad was away on a business trip one year and had a meeting at a nice restaurant with another psychologist. They forgot it was Valentines Day, and so everyone in the restaurant was starting at these two late-40's men. I guess wherever they went was somewhere that doesn't often see two men together.

----------------

Why is Irina's name on the Rambaldi object? The drawing sure does look like Sydney, though... I have always like Irina. She has an awesome body IMO.

She's also in "chocolat" with Johnny Depp. My favorite characters are actually Irina and Sloane, because they are the most interesting, three-dimensional characters. The others, while pretty faces, are less intriguing. Possibly because they are less experienced actors. Oh, and I have no clue why her name is on the artifact. Maybe she slept with Rhambaldi hahaaha

Well as you predicted, I'm sure Lauren is gonna try and give Vaughn the dirt nap. Hopefully her contract ends on the show and her biatch a$$ gets killed. But then Sark will have nobody left to bone. So...hmm....I think we're out of speculations! Guess we'll have to resume our soap opera talk come next episode?

MAN THAT IS JUST TRASH! LOL.... what a beeotch. I can't believe she pawned it all off on her father. Looking ahead though I think her time is coming. Looks like Sloane may have to dig up something on her himself to somehow get his but off death row. But what's with her mother? Is she in on this thing also? What part is she going to play?