7 word story klipsch game

k horn

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that the Songer Sage among us imparted these mystic words that we may continue to go on and on with our TASK, building our own golden CALF skin VICTORIAN Klipschorn DUST ruffle whilst our frustrations were bass trapped in the CACHEPOT where lay the COILED...

insasmuch as ye tepid roundabout, carpet padding lost sea foam green whiskey crack, the average Klipschster scratches his frontal lobe, portruding like the overhang of the Fiat Uno 60 to 0 stopping distance while shaking the 1800s tobacco tin that mimics the lost shaving stick container where the baby teeth rattle after the prom dress holder wandered into the second bedroom where no one goes since the door was shut, the last time at 2pm pre funeral, post trauma, sideways hat trick, lost on all who read one word out of three, where the intersection of perception and reality meet with literal ironclad, hoping to get one last throwback before she notices him gone

on to the MERRY-G0-ROUND of loggerhead Forum conflicts on the GILBERT islands where a RHODE's scholar ex-president presented a TROPHY woven of WISTERIA vines grown in MISSOULA to HornEd for outstanding monopole-cat abstinence... when suddenly the trophy was snatched by none other than...

BACK TO THE STORY

(translation continues) came closer as the FIRE ENGINE hit an errant WATERMELON BOX squishing it into the PAVEMENT until it looked like warmed over TORONTO SLOOP soup with a B flat buzz on... when in a flash of brilliance, an overcoat opened and...

out popped 50 cent rapping yo beotch dis be my house you is no what I'm saying

so let me kick some hard core street rap free style yom what I'm say n

then he started to

me to reprise that the English department of the U. of COLOGNE, on a lark, stunk up STALINGRAD with a BAKELITE dish of CORDite mixed with ROTTENSTONE and poured it into Allan's TUBA... lit a match and, forthwith,

OT: Man, Allan, your a such a challenge, B.C. snuck in while I was still scratching my head. Hope you don't mind me using your cool words to prompt my playful mental rehab hour. -HornEd

The grocery type will carry and of me which it carves the pollination which is frank flies the pneumonia gravel domestic fowl which kicks hard the hole inside rear is many and the lump which is hot by the tuba the sticker which is the luster where the offensive odor is born is a duty,

It carries the type of food miscellaneous goods, it carves the giving powder which is the growing kicking of the domestic fowl free delivery mails of the gravel of my pneumonia or, either one eagerly it is large number with the hole in the rear section the glossy lump to which the hot attack odor is born and by sticker tuba is obligation,