I want to buy Forte II's

ohknats

I really dont think you want my quartets...one is in pristine condition, but the other one is scratched up and the riser stand has been knocked off. Im about to take it to a furniture shop. But to let you all know how durable these speakers are and why its damaged so badly is that one fell off a pick up truck while moving last month. My stupid sister had one setting on the back of the tail gate of a truck and it fell off going down the road. I was so sick those are like my baby's. Anyway even though its damaged Im planning on finding someone to repair the damage but let me tell you it still plays like nothing happened.

----------------

On 3/10/2004 9:23:18 AM ohknats wrote:

I really dont think you want my quartets...one is in pristine condition, but the other one is scratched up and the riser stand has been knocked off. Im about to take it to a furniture shop. But to let you all know how durable these speakers are and why its damaged so badly is that one fell off a pick up truck while moving last month. My stupid sister had one setting on the back of the tail gate of a truck and it fell off going down the road. I was so sick those are like my baby's. Anyway even though its damaged Im planning on finding someone to repair the damage but let me tell you it still plays like nothing happened.

----------------

ohknats, what's your location?

----------------

On 3/12/2004 11:25:46 AM ohknats wrote:

I live in Atlanta...why?

----------------

'cause I'm going through a bunch of gyrations with my own stuff, including thinking of selling it rather than fixing it, but if your Quartets were available and the price was right then fixing my stuff and yours too would be more appealing than selling mine, but you'd have to be in California for this crazy idea of mine to grow some legs, but you're not, so that answers that. 1.gif