Heritage/Classic/Synergy combo?

MikeD

Hello Everyone,

My current setup consists of SF-2, SC-1, SS-1, M&K V75II Sub. I'm very happy with this setup for both HT and music. I also have pair of Chorus II's stored for future use as my mains when my wife and I retire 5-7yrs from now and build our new home (just thinking about em' sitting there drives me nuts!). I also am using pair of heresys in garage setup (Iv'e had these since 76' still going strong). When we do retire I would like to use Chorus II's for mains, 1 or both heresys for center, and SF-2's as rears. I'd like to get some thoughts on this possible setup, or perhaps another combo using these same componets. I really would like to utilize what I have, and don't really want to spend any more on new Klipsch's just to get that perfect match. I am still very much in awe and in love with my Chorus II's and Heresys, and I can live w/SF-2's. My other componets are: Parasound AVC 2500, Parasound 1205A Amp, and Pioneer DV-05 Elite DVD player. Thank's Everyone. Klipsch till I die!

MikeD

Hi MikeD,

I am currently using my Chorus I's as mains, a KLF-C7 as a center, and my Heresy I's as surrounds and I couldn't be happier. The only thing I have done is place the heresy on stands with spikes to get the horns closer to ear level, and closer to the height of the Chorus. The KLF is a pretty good match, but the setup might be made better by using an Academy or another Heresy for a center.

As far as using current speakers, you could go 6.1 with the Chorus as fronts, Heresy as front and rear center, and SF-2's as surrounds.

I think you have a great system to look forward to in your new house......why not just break them out now??.

Speed

------------------

Klipsch Chorus I Fronts

Klipsch KLF-C7 Center

Klipsch Heresy I Surrounds

Mitsubishi WS-55807 55" HDTV