Up to speed, I'm almost there,

wrench_peddler

Damn dude. You have pool table in your living room. A nice pool table at that. Would love to have a pool table, not sure if I would put it in my living room though. 2.gif

Yeah I would be in that room all the time too. next you need a foosball table. 1.gif

I really like your idea with the DVD rack. I need to build something. I really like that idea. Would have to sit outide the theater though.

With a pool table, great auido and videio, I bet you have a lot of new friends, or long lost friends. 2.gif

My son and I have been joking about having a bachelor pad. My wife, his mom, left about 5 weeks ago and cleaned the living room out. Bare! Today, he and I were eating lunch at Subway and a CUTE & VERY SWEET early twentyish girl that waits on us at our favorite steak house was there eating lunch. She hugged me as soon as I walked in and we chatted. She was doing yard work, my son and I working on his truck. I mentioned that she should come over and watch a movie with us this evening after her yard was done. She loved the idea and thought a home theater was cool. Especially one with a pool table. She asked where we live and it is less than 1/4 mile away. Eight houses between us. As my son and I sat down to eat, I commented that the bachelor pad scores. He just shook his head. He and she are only a couple of years apart. I'm waiting with baited breath as I type. I will let you know if it was a dream or reality tomorrow. 3.gif

Well Moon, she was a no show but you will never guess who showed up to do a live concert in my den. Norah Jones. She did the exact same set she did at the House of Blues in New Orleans. I knew I liked her music but live is to die for. All my senses were stimulated. How in the world can such a frail(not physically) looking little girl sing so powerfully?

Rumour has it that the Boss and his E Street Band might show up tonight for a 2+ hour set. He is supposed to do the same show he did live in Barcelona. Sure hope he makes it. I know I paid enough for him to. It ought to be good.