Albums for free

Colin

I had to give my album collection away cause I haven't listened to vinyl much since CD players came, but I couldn't bear to part with my records - they are so much more artistic than little CDs. Wish I had donated them here to a loving soul.

So here is a thread to do just that - give your albums to soimebody who wants them.

Here is an album you can have for free cause I cant give it away and I want it to go to a good home

just list your albums here- "buyer" should pay for shipping

3.gif

I'm all for that. I am always willing to give up my doubles and triples to a needy soul. I also like picking up lps I don't have. Maybe vinyl swapping would be a good idea also. I have quite a few I could trade. I'll see about making up a list.

• 3 weeks later...

I have about 200+ sitting in my garage. They have been moved about 20 times and not listened to in about 15 years: I have no idea as to the quality of any of them anymore but I can take a looksee when I get a chance. If my memory serves me correctly the collection makes up

Jazz -- Bebop, big band, experimental (Getz,Mingus)

Classical -- Mostly Baroque

and Rock -- 60s, 70s, 80s (some metal)

I'll try and make a list asap. But probably not this weekend as I am still in the hunt for some speakers and it looks like I am going to have to travel to get a deal.

I'm not sure I could part with the Frank Zappa collection just yet.

I told a friend two years ago to take them if he wanted them.

And so they still sit in the same spot.

I would love to donate to some needy ears.12.gif