Looking for a Sub.

Wiz1995

Hey all, I just found these forums a few days ago. I think I am going blind from all the reading. I cant relly find my same setup I am going to have. I have the RF-35s, a RC-35, and I am going to get the RS-35 in the near future. I am looking for a sub. My room will be a 20x19 foot room. The house is not built yet, I am just trying to get the system together before my wife takes all the money for the new house stuff. The builder is taking the "garage" and converting it to a game room/my HT room. I was looking at the Paradigm pw2200 sub. I would like to stay around 800 for the sub. Would this sub be enough for this size room. Thanks for the help.

John

A friend of mine has the pw200 and I have the rsw12, to be honest with you his listening environment is totally different than mine. Trust me you wont be disappointed with the rsw-12 its there top of the line series! Speaker placement and room size is everything dude! Move the sub around to see where it sounds best( in a corner)

Well I picked up the rsw12 today. This is my first sub so I need a little help seeting it up. Where should I start with the volume and the low pass crossover, I am not sure where to begin with that. Oh, and I am not sure about the Polarity thingy either. Thanks in advance.