EAR: your subs

CAS

I do remember seeing a small list of the subs you own, however it escapes me at the moment what was on that list. I was just curious in a non-joking sort of way: What purpose does it serve to have so very very many subs in one house? At a certain point don't you run out of usable walking space (or hearing ability for that matter)?

Just wondering why a person wouldn't spend some of that money on an annual trip to the south of France or something. Maybe it's a collection sort of hobby. 5.gif

I know there are a lot of admirers/followers of yours on this forum so I'll say that I mean no offense, just curious.5.gif

Moi pas parler francais,toi comprendre? Est'ce que vouz vendez des subwoofer dix-huit pouces?

Well yes I collect them,and use them as part of my therapy.There is zootherapy,I use woofatherapy.And to brag,makes me feel better.2.gif

Seriously when I was 4 or 5 years old I disasembled a TV just to see what produced the sound.Then when I was around 11 I started buying cheap drivers ar the Rat Shack and make various speakers.Then buying more expensive serious speakers,and now I have a subwoofer fetish.