Lookin

Indyjeep

Lookin for a Sub. I have a Sony STR-DE545, Athena AS-F1s for the front, Athena AF-C1 Center, and Kenwood 777s for my rears. Im lookin for something that will do good on both music and movies. My room is 15x27. I got an offer for the RSW-10 seemed pretty good under 500.

Options:

Athena AS-P400

Klipsch KSW-12

Klipsch RSW-10

JBL E250

HSU STF-2

If you want to spend just $49 more you can get the SVS 25-31pci. This would be great for music and even better for movies extending below 25hz. That would be my suggestion. If that's not an option then I'd go for the STF-2. 1.gif

Ok, I kinda decided to go with a Klipsch sub. I just have a question, what is the difference between the RWS and KSW 10 and 12? I looked at the specs but besides the amp and the firing position I really didn't understand the difference. Anybody help me out?

Thanks

Adam

----------------

On 4/16/2004 10:13:13 PM sivadselim wrote:

I just have a question, what is the difference between the RWS and KSW 10 and 12?

honestly?

night and day

----------------

It is like comparing hell to heaven. The ksw subs are horrible. They don't have very much output and are very boomy. Don't get a Klipsch sub unless it is an RW or RSW. The RW is ported and the RSW has a passive radiator.