Scott 272 Walnut Cabinet from arfz28, Wow!

Johnny dB

I had just mentioned this in Dean's post, but since noone probably reads any of Dean's posts I thought I should start a new thread. 2.gif

I was blown away by the wonderful packaging job and how fast Alan shipped the cabinet to me. $80 shipped to my door is an incredible bargain. The cabinet really helps with the WAF and distracts you from noticing the many imperfections. I'm quite happy!

Thanks alot Alan! 9.gif9.gif9.gif

I said I'd post a pic so here you go.

p4180116.jpg

The shadows in the slates can't be seen w/ the naked eye, just with the flash. He custom built this one for me in less than a week. I paid for it via paypal on Weds and it arrives on my door by Sat. Can't beat that for speedy service. 1.gif

Thanks again Alan!

post-11495-1381925407636_thumb.jpg

Glad you like the walnut cabinet Johnnydb. I here you had some help unpacking the cabinet from non only than Deang, wow what good timing that he would be there when it showed up. Packing my cabinets up the way I am doing them now takes me about 35 to 40 minutes, but it is worth the effort if it makes it in perfect shape, wife thinks I am nuts going threw all that packing work but what the heck beats making up another cabinet.Your 272 really looks good I cant believe how big those amps are they dwarf my Scott 299a. Thanks for the kind words on the cabinet, it sure makes my day.