Still have questions on HK 7200

endover

For all you HK 7200 users..... (and I saw that Fish had a bad experience with his which is too bad).

I called HK and the closest 7200 is 250 miles from me....in other words, if I buy it, it's going to be a cold purchase(having never heard or been able to play with one) 'cause that's too dang far to drive!

Is it worth the risk to get one from J&R or Onecall? I generally listen to my movies fairly loud and my music somewhere in the "middle to low" volumes which is where my old Onkyo looses its warmth and things tend to sound 2 dimensional. It's just not making use of my Chorus II's lower end capability at lower volumes.....

Whaddayathink folks?

Realize I'm no audiophile and have very little experience with this stuff. I bought the 7200 a few days ago from onecall. As far as movies go, I don't see how they could sound any better. I think music sounds outstanding too. But I'm not 99% sure that something else could maybe do better for music. I love mine and am glad I bought it. I haven't messed with the MP3 side of it yet, which I should get around to today.