Klipschorns for sale

Darren

Hey guys - not mine and I have no idea about the seller, but just saw these 1961 Klipschorns on E-Bay. Not cheap (quite expensive actually), but look to be in nice shape and he posted a lot of photos. Just thought I'd let my fellow forum members know, in case anyone suddenly realized they haven't spent any money for a while. 2.gif Here's the site:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14993&item=3092476807&rd=1

Yeah there is a thread open on these already they are very nice looking. I think its in 2 Channel though. I was very much taken aback by their unique appearance. Not stock parts but they are beauties so much so they deserve another thread or 2.

Actually those are stock. And what a fantastic pair too.

What fools you is they are the designer series. look for the D on the tag. The outter shell is just that not mearly a top shell but a full speaker shell. The drivers and components are all stock from that era... (seems strange to see the tweeter verticle doesn't it?? LOL)

I assure you someone will LOVE these speakers. All terrific drivers and just the most outstanding shell condition wise I have seen on Ebay in 5 years. Very very nice!!

* I assume everything works, and no I do not have any connection with the sale. But sometimes you have to say what is know is true too. Seriously, the cleanest pair I have ever seen of this type. Also note the HH Scott in the background, so driven with a quality amp. These seemed to have been babied. A terrific find!*