Are you a console or PC gamer?

Tweek

----------------

On 4/24/2004 6:17:42 PM Tweek wrote:

I'm a PC gamer, but a do own a PS2, hardly ever use it though I only wanted it for GT3 and the Tony Hawk series, got it for Christmas 2003 with the online bundle, i'm waiting for GT4 which was set back again and is now expected to be released November 14th. The only thing i use it for right now is its DVD player.

----------------

I am primiarly a PC gamer. I also have a PS2 that hardly ever gets used. I bought it used from some kid down the street for like $200 bucks last fall. The only reason I did that was because he was throwing in GTA:Vice City and Final Fantasy X (plus a few other things). The only reason I wanted it was because of Final Fantasy X (but I've not had time to really play it much).

I just picked up a copy of Knights of the Old Republic this weekend, so I'll see how that goes. It seems everybody and thier brother is talking up this game, plus I am all for a Star Wars based RPG.

I prefer PCs over consoles because the majority of the games, especially strategy and RPGs, which is what I am most interested in, are usually much better on the PC than on the Consoles. I do like to blew a few things up in the FPS's, though. I've played my share of Counter Strike, Half-Life, Unreal Tournament, Star Trek: Elite Force, and the PC version of Halo.

I also love to play around with the arcade emulators. I just completed downloading the complete set of ROMs for MAME version .81 (and .82 just came out, but nobody has posted any of the new ROMs yet - at least at the couple of sites that I use to get them at).

• 3 weeks later...