RS-7s up on ebay

damonrpayne

One pair is sold the other is in limbo right now... If the pair that's in limbo right now does not sell I may put them on ebay myself

Skidmarks, it's not that there is anythign wrong with them, Daymon is selling his because he wants to go heritage rather than reference.

I'm selling mine because I want to run multiple surrounds and having 4 RS7s is just too much spray in my room...

yeah he did... Just because some of us have chosen to move away from RS7s does not mean in the RS7 is a weak speaker, it's not. Unless you truly feel that the RS7 is not for you, I would suggest you buy RS7s as surrounds. Some of us have other goals and ambitions in our sound. Klipsch designed the RS7 for a reason. Don't second guess them 2.gif

Wow, that HornEd can get out of control. I read the thread , and alot of good points were made. You see I am an old car stereo guy, and this is my first ever dive into home audio/home theater, so my needs at this point are not as detailed as most. I went with the standard mainstream Klipsch RF7 line, I dont even think I will go more than 5.1 ,so the RS7s are more than likely going to do the job.