Difference between RF-35/RB-35 woofer?

jane

Unfortunately Klipsch doesn't publish their driver's T/S parameters... so I can't really say where the differences lie.

I'm quite confident that the units aren't the same and therefore not 100% interchangeable. Given that the RF are generally larger than the RB series, the drivers probably have different Vas and associated parameters. You will also note that Klipsch does indicate some speakers as sharing drivers so I doubt it's marketing tactic either.

If you need to replace a driver, I'd go with the correct series...

Rob

I concur with formica. I suspect those two woofers have difference impedances (with the RF one probably having a higher value) and that alone would totally discount them from being interchangeable.

What's the difference betwen the RF-35 "K-1122-OB" and the RB-35 "K-1128-OB" woofer? Are they idenical? Can I replace a K-1122 with a K-1128?

I ve emailed Klipsch and asked if the the SB-3 and SF-3 woofers are the same and they said yes. Im sure that the RF-35 and RB-35 woofers are the same. If you really want to know email customer serivce or call them, thats how I found out.