Ok all you Glam Band lovers... Poison is touring with Kiss

m00n

• 2 weeks later...

Yippe.... I have had all I can stand of Poison, and although KISS is one of my favorites, I am not all that excited. For one thing, KISS is only touring with two original members... Gene and Paul. Tommy Thayer is taking Ace's spot, and Eric Singer is back to take Peter's spot. I have seen a few set lists, and it does tempt me to maybe want to go, just so see them play some tunes live you haven't seen in a long time. One good thing about the new line up is that the music quality will be much better!

----------------

On 5/21/2004 4:25:46 PM m00n wrote:

Yeah? I've never seen either band so I think it would be fun... I would have LOVED to have seen Poison back durring their hayday.

----------------

You know? Poison was probably the one "Glam Rock" band that I least liked! XM Radio sure plays plenty enough of them though on thier "Boneyard" channel (XM-41). Given the choice between buying a Poison album or a Dokken album, I'll go with Dokken anyday of the week 6.gif